Safeauto is a lesser-known auto insurance company, partially due to the fact they only provide coverage in a few states*. One of their main points of differentiation is supposedly cutting out some of the middle-men, thereby saving a bit for the consumer.
Safeauto is based out of Columbus Ohio, and is fairly young compared to most well-known insurance companies, as they were founded in 1993.
Their service philosophy is "The Diamond Principle, A cut above the rest," which is simply a statement that emphasizes their focus on customer service, as they are available via phone 24x7x365.
Payment options are quite flexible:
- Paid in full: In some states we offer a paid in full discount.
- Bi-Monthly Payment Plan: (Pay 33% down, with the remaining two payments due every other month.)
- Monthly Payments: (Our most popular payment method) Pay a down payment and five (5) affordable monthly payments.
We were unable to reach them for a full review of their various plans, coverage options, and unique features.
* Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Georgia, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi, Illinois, Missouri, Arizona, Oklahoma and Texas
Please leave a review below; and click on the star rating to add your vote!
3/5 stars (1174 votes)
Showing comments 1
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.