AutoInsuranceCenter.com is pleased to announce that it will be awarding a $1,000 scholarship to one lucky student each year.
To compete for the cash, you need to create a comedy music video featuring original content.
- The video should be about what it's like to be a student in high school or college.
- After the music video is complete, share it with your friends and family by posting it to sites like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Make sure to include a link to AutoInsuranceCenter.com both in the music video itself and in the video description.
- You also need to email your music video to [email protected]
- If you don't email your music video to us, we may not realize that you've submitted it; it's easy to miss a random YouTube video upload, but we promise not to miss your emailed submission.
- Scholarships will be awarded Annually.
- Number of scholarship awards: 1 each year.
- Music video submissions need to be in by December 1st, and we will award the scholarship by January 1st.
- A team of judges will have a month to review all of the submissions. In addition to hilarity, the judges will be looking for creativity, thoughtfulness and insight.
If you're still in high school, you have to be a current student who has taken either the ACT or SAT, and you need to have a high school GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4-point scale. It doesn't matter whether you're in high school or being home schooled; what does matter is that you need to graduate or earn your GED between August 1st and November 1st. We can only give the scholarship to you if you're going to be enrolled full-time as a freshman in a 2-year or 4-year college or university for the Spring 2013 semester.
If you're already in college, then you must have a GPA of at least 3.0. It doesn't matter which year of college that you're in; what matters is that you're enrolled as a full-time student at a 2-year or 4-year college or university and that you'll be attending college as a full-time student without any interruptions between August 1, 2012 and June 2013.
SELECTION & CONDITIONS:
The chosen student will be required to use the scholarship to pay for college. The scholarship will be delivered in a one-time payment and can only be used for qualified expenses such as tuition, on-campus boarding, books and other fees for the academic year 2012-2013. Only one scholarship will be awarded per year, and once you've won a scholarship, you can't win it again. To be eligible for the scholarship, you need to be a U.S. citizen or permanent legal U.S. resident. You can't be an employee or associate of AutoInsuranceCenter.com, and you can't be related to any employees or associates of AutoInsuranceCenter.com. If you or one of your family members becomes an employee of AutoInsuranceCenter.com around the time that you are selected for the scholarship, then you must forfeit the scholarship.
The scholarship money will be mailed directly to your school after January 15, 2013. Your college or university must be accredited and listed on the official website of the U.S. Department of Education. If your school is a military academy, that's fine. If you transfer to another school, that school must also be accredited in order for you to receive the scholarship. If your school doesn't receive the scholarship money within 30 days of the issue date, then it's your responsibility to contact AutoInsuranceCenter.com and sort everything out. AutoInsuranceCenter.com can decide to end or change the music video competition whenever it wants.